Xerula radicata ?

Pilz- und Flechtenfragen aller Art.
Forumsregeln
Bitte immer den Fundort (Land, Stadt, Habitat etc.) und das Funddatum angeben.
Antworten
BubikolRamios

Xerula radicata ?

Beitrag von BubikolRamios »

Cap very slimy, stem hollow only at top.
Attachment of gills ?
http://agrozoo.net/jsp/Galery_one_image ... 49589aedf7

EDIT: here is one with free attachment http://agrozoo.net/jsp/Galery_one_image ... d1cd97e375
bothered with local description that says free, I guess attachment very variable.
Dateianhänge
tmp.jpg
tmp.jpg (95.16 KiB) 379 mal betrachtet
bryotom

Re: Xerula radicata ?

Beitrag von bryotom »

Hello,
with this photo alone I would not exclude other genera /species e.g. Hygrophorus or others.
Do you perhaps have more pictures preferably such showing the whole mushroom in profile (habit) and from above?
Edit: Sorry, I just realized that you provided more photos with the first external link given.
I am generally a bit reserved clicking on external links though.
Your specimen looks like Xerula radicata. Ludwig (2001), Pilzkompendium I, describes the lamellae as "ausgebuchtet strichförmig herablaufend" that would be approximately "emarginate and running down the stem with a thin line". Probably this is not recognizable in all or most of the mature fruitbodies respectively. Usually the lamellae are described not as "free" but generally as "emarginate" (as they are not free in a strict sense). So this should fit with your collection.
Beste Grüße
Thomas

"Kryptogamen, das sind Pflanzen ohne Samen,
und diese samenlosen Dinger wickeln Weise um den Finger"
bryotom

Re: Xerula radicata ?

Beitrag von bryotom »

One has to bare in mind that in many species with emarginate lamellae the lamellae can become detached with age and then looking virtually free. Also the extent of emargination is often variable.
Beste Grüße
Thomas

"Kryptogamen, das sind Pflanzen ohne Samen,
und diese samenlosen Dinger wickeln Weise um den Finger"
Antworten